GATHER: open call
GATHER: open call
Deadline for submissions: 30th August
ARTification are seeking Artists working in a variety of mediums to participate in this year’s Harvest exhibition, GATHER, which will be open from September 16th - October 24th and coincides with the 2021 reopening of W3 Gallery.
The exhibition will centre around the theme of gathering, whether that be through food, community or culture. Work should offer an interesting response or interaction with the environment, helping visitors to engage with nature, be it urban or rural, and offer exciting new perspectives in this changing world.
Eligible for: Artists working in any medium. Please be aware that very large artworks may not be appropriate for the space.
Location: W3 Gallery, 185 Acton High Street, London, W3 9DJ
To enter please:
1) Complete the submission form by Monday 30th August: submission form
2) Send high quality pictures of artworks to W3gallery@artification.org.uk along with:
- Special requirements
Deadline: Applicants should submit work by Monday 30th August. If successful work should be delivered to the W3 Gallery, ready to be hung on Monday 6th – Tuesday 7th September. By submitting your work you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the exhibition shown at the bottom of this page.
About ARTification: Our mission is to connect people and place by curating a vibrant arts culture and transforming natural spaces. We are a wide-reaching organisation, having formed in 2003, and have varied opportunities for Artists to engage with. As part of ‘Gather’ exhibition you will have the chance to showcase your work in a central gallery whilst enhancing opportunities for visitors and the local community to build resilience and motivation for protecting the environment.
- The Harvest curation panel will meet on 31st August to review submissions
- If you are successful you will be required to deliver art work to W3 Gallery, 185 High St, London W3 9DJ between Monday 8th September – Tuesday 9th September labelled with:
- Your name
- Title of the work
- Any handling and/or hanging instructions.
- Work should be framed and ready to display or mounted or framed appropriately, with mirror plates attached. Please note that clip frames are not permitted.
- We reserve the right to refuse accepted artwork that is not suitably presented for display, or is deemed offensive by the organisers.
- Transportation of all artworks to and from the W3 Gallery is the responsibility of the artist. If there are any issues with transportation, the gallery needs to be notified as early as possible.
- ARTification has public liability insurance cover, so we recommend that artists insure their work (e.g. check www.a-n.co.uk for insurance cover). However, we do require to be notified as to the value of the work being exhibited. The value is the cost to make the work not the selling.
- Any electronic items will need to be PAT tested before use.
You can download
Project Start On:
Project End On:
City Bridge Trust and Trust For London